Discover our elegant and distinctive champagne labels, designed to capture the essence of your brand and impress your customers. Our labels are crafted with the highest quality materials and printing techniques, ensuring that your champagne bottles stand out on the shelf.
We offer a range of label designs to choose from, including classic, modern, and custom options, so you can find the perfect fit for your brand. Our team of designers will work closely with you to create a unique and eye-catching label that reflects your brand’s identity and values.
If you would like to test any of our quality materials, you can order a sample pack to get a feel of what material or adhesive works best for you:
Brand or Producer: The name of the champagne producer or brand is usually the most prominent feature on the label.
Champagne Type: The label will usually indicate whether the champagne is a Blanc de Blancs, Blanc de Noirs, Rosé, or another type.
Region: The label may indicate the region where the champagne was produced. The most famous region for champagne production is the Champagne region of France.
Vintage: If the champagne is made from grapes harvested in a single year, the label may indicate the vintage.
Alcohol Content: The alcohol content of the champagne is usually indicated as a percentage by volume.
Bottle Size: The size of the bottle is often indicated on the label.
Other Information: Other information that may be included on a champagne label includes tasting notes, serving suggestions, and food pairing recommendations.
These pieces of information are essential for consumers to identify and purchase the champagne they desire, and they are often required by law. Other information, such as the vintage, tasting notes, and food pairings, may be helpful but are not essential.
Custom-Made Champagne Labels
Do you need a custom-sized label to fit your specific champagne bottles? We have a large collection of non-stocked made-to-order sizes which can be ordered in boxes of 500 sheets. You can have these custom-made in any material too, to ensure your label is exactly the perfect fit for your branding and company image.
It is very simple to order one of our made-to-order sizes, simply head to our custom-made-to-order label page, and select your size, labeling material, and quantity. If you cannot see the size you need on our list, give us a call at 03301118484, or email us at email@example.com, and we can look at getting you a quote for your own personalised cutter which you can use for all future purchases with us
Custom Printed Champagne Labels
Do you need your champagne labels custom printed? We have a print service available for you to use. All you have to do is select the following options:
2. Print type (either in colour or black only)
We will have your design printed onto our labels. If you are unsure of lead times, get in contact with one of our helpful staff members via our website live chat and email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or give us a call on 0330 111 8484.
You can also email your artwork to our above email address if you are having trouble attaching it to your order.
Alternatively, we have Roll Labels
Roll labels are labels that are supplied in a roll form, with multiple labels printed on a continuous roll of material. Roll labels can be used for a variety of purposes, such as product labeling, barcode labeling, and packaging labeling.
Roll labels can be made from a variety of materials, including paper, polypropylene, and more, depending on the application and intended use of the label.
So why use a roll label?
- Customisation: Roll labels can be produced in a variety of sizes, shapes, and designs, allowing for a high level of customization. This is particularly important for champagne producers who often have unique branding and label designs that they want to incorporate into their products.
- Cost-effective: Roll labels are typically more cost-effective than other labeling methods, especially for larger quantities of labels. This can be particularly advantageous for champagne producers who may produce larger quantities of champagne.
- Easy to apply: Roll labels are designed to be easy to apply, especially when using a label dispenser. This can help to save time and increase efficiency in the labeling process.
- Durable: Roll labels can be made with durable materials and adhesives, making them resistant to moisture, heat, and other environmental factors that can affect the quality of the label.
- Branding: Roll labels can help to enhance the branding of a champagne product. The labels can be printed with custom designs and branding to help distinguish the product from competitors and create a memorable visual identity.
- Regulatory compliance: Roll labels can include all the regulatory information required by law, such as the product’s alcohol content, country of origin, and any other information that may be required by law.
- Label consistency: Roll labels can ensure consistency in label design across all bottles, helping to maintain a cohesive brand image.
- Premium appearance: Roll labels can be made with high-quality materials and printing techniques to create a premium appearance that reflects the high-end nature of champagne products.
Where can you put a Champagne Label on a bottle?
Front Label – The front label is the main label that is attached to the front of the bottle, facing outward. It usually includes the brand or producer name, type of champagne, and other essential information.
Back Label – The back label is usually located on the back of the bottle and may include additional information, such as tasting notes, serving suggestions, and food pairings.
Neck Label – The neck label is a small label that wraps around the neck of the bottle. It often includes the producer’s logo and other design elements.
Foil Capsule – The foil capsule covers the top of the champagne bottle and can be used to display the producer’s name, vintage year, or other design elements.
Base Label – The base label is a small label that is attached to the bottom of the champagne bottle. It may include the producer’s name, logo, or other design elements.
Labelling Materials for Champagne Bottles
Champagne bottles are often stored in wet environments, such as ice buckets or refrigerators, which can cause the label to peel or smudge. Waterproof labels are more durable and resistant to moisture, so they are less likely to be damaged or ruined. In terms of aesthetics too, champagne bottles are often displayed in elegant settings, such as weddings or formal events, and the label’s appearance can impact the overall aesthetic of the display
Matt white paper labels provide a classic and timeless look that is well-suited for champagne bottles. The subdued appearance of the label complements the sophistication and elegance of champagne and adds to its premium appeal. Matt white paper labels are also a cost-effective option compared to other label materials. The cost savings can be significant, especially for brands that produce champagne in large quantities.
Gloss white paper labels are highly reflective, which means they are more visible and eye-catching than matt white paper labels. This makes them a great choice for brands that want their champagne bottles to stand out on the shelf. Gloss white paper labels are also extremely versatile and can be used for various champagne types, including Blanc de Blancs, Brut, and Rosé. They also pair well with different bottle shapes and sizes, making them a flexible choice for brands with multiple champagne products.
Metallic labels provide a premium and luxurious appearance that is well-suited for champagne bottles. The metallic finish adds a sophisticated and glamorous touch, making the bottle stand out on the shelf. With their metallic shine, these labels are highly reflective, which means they catch the light and reflect it back, creating a stunning visual effect. This enhances the overall appearance of the champagne bottle and makes it more visually appealing.
How to Order
We have our suggested stocked waterproof products, however if you would prefer something different read through our Label Materials and Made-To-Order section. Once ordered you can use our free templates (if you struggle with templates visit our YouTube channel for tutorials, alternatively we have a Lay-Out Service).